Also available in wide >>
Update to the original Runner’s World ‘Best Debut’ award-winner, this mild-stability shoe features a newly constructed internal fit sleeve for enhanced support at mid-stance.
- Lightweight and seamless double jacquard mesh for maximum ventilation and comfort.
- Forefoot offers a newly designed vamp with more volume promoting natural foot movement and increased efficiency.
- MORPHIT Sleeve construction contours to the foot providing a supportive superior fit.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide excellent comfort avoiding any chance for irritation during flexion.
- Dynamic stability is achieved by pairing a medial post with our integrated lightweight
- QU!K Spine shank for support.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering provides for a natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration
- Powered by full length QU!KFOAM midsole to provide excellent cushioning and a smooth comfortable ride.
COLOR - Ebony/Sleet
WEIGHT - 8.5 oz each
DROP - 9mm